We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

on St Lucia

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
215 reviews
Save Topic
on St Lucia

Hi!

Just to say I have been on the island for two weeks and have been having a fantastic time. for the first time we went sailing with Jus Sail on their restored boat. A real sense of tradition and history run by a very nice couple and crew. I will do a detailed review of this as it was an interesting day out and good fun.

I have also tried the new Sushi place Rituals in Rodney Bay marina. v. Good and popular with locals and tourists alike. Elena's ice cream bar next door where I had Soursop ice cream. Yum!

also tried Chef Robby's in Castries which is good for local food. We picked a time after the cruise ship passengers had left so no too crowded.

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: on St Lucia

How lucky are you!!! Glad you're having such a wonderful holiday.

Mr. Scott..please beam me straight into the marine preserve at Sugar Beach! I'll be there until lunchtime. ROWL!

ENJOY! ;~>

2. Re: on St Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 02:54
England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: on St Lucia

Keysha

This is my 31st visit and many of my friends and family have been here! Do you work and live in St Lucia?

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: on St Lucia

Wow 31st visit! We just completed our 2nd visit and had some locals recognize us from last time. They must think you live there. lol.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: on St Lucia

Lol! Quite true ThaiM. I hope you are enjoying your reunion with the island...

6. Re: on St Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about St. Lucia