We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married in St Lucia

Milton Keynes...
2 posts
Save Topic
Getting married in St Lucia

Hi,

I've seen a few posts about weddings in st Lucia but a lot of them have been closed and I could really use some help!!

We have booked our wedding for Feb 2015 at Coconut Bay as we have a lot of guests with children (including ourselves) but I am finding communication quite difficult! Are there any nearby hotels I can let our guests know about?

Also, I want to know about local flowers for bouquets and things to do and see around the island.. Any recommendations would be great!

Thank you in advance!! :)

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,993 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married in St Lucia

For color-popping tropical flower arrangements (delivered anywhere on island) contact Beverly Charlemagne at Jardin Tropical (Etangs, Soufriere) 459 7569 or email bev2001@hotmail.com

Plenty accomodations in & around Vieux Fort... Juliette's Lodge, Castle's in Paradise, Lobster Pot Bay Beach Chalets, Hewanorra Gardens, Kabran Hotel, Charlery's Inn...

Plenty to see & experience in & around Coconut Bay and Vieux Fort... Anse des Sables/Sandy Beach, Maria Islands (pirogue ride/nature hike/snorkel tour in season), Savanne's Bay (snorkel tour), Mankote Mangrove (snorkel tour), Moule A Chique (world's 2nd highest lighthouse), within walking distance of local food stands on the beach, The Reef Wind & Kite Surf Center, the St. Lucia National Trust (SLNT) museum and SLNT's Eco-South Adventure Tours...http://www.slunatrust.org/tours/toureco-south-tours, walk along Sandy Beach into Vieux Fort town for supermarkets, bakeries, ti'boutiqs, farmer's & fish market, whale watching/deep sea fishing tours...

Then, a 40 min drive away, check out Soufriere, heart of The Pitons World Heritage Site, for...Drive-In Volcano & Sulpher Springs (Black Mud), Gros Piton Hike, Hotel Chocolat Pod-to-Bar Plantation Tour, Soufriere Hotwire (zipline) at Morne Coubaril, Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall and sooo much more...

Bless up! Paul

2. Re: Getting married in St Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 08:19