We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The body holiday excursions

england
Level Contributor
48 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
The body holiday excursions

I'm going to "the body hotel" in September and I'm very excited about all the activities that are included, however I also want to see outside the hotel, does anyone recommend any excursions or know what is on offer from the hotel. Thanks in advance.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,361 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The body holiday excursions

Somewhat depends on what you like to do! Highly recommend a land/sea tour to Soufriere and the Pitons: land down and sea back, w/stops at banana plantation, photo stop for Marigot Bay, Piton views, volcano, waterfall, beach time and sea return for spectacular ocean views of coastline and Pitons, Lady Slipper Arch, Marigot by sea, etc. Hotel will have one, or book independent with Spencer Ambrose or Serenity TVL. Zip lining and aerial tramride is great. Segway tour is fun. And so on....

The hotel will have a while range of optionsn many similar to what Serenity offers - with the added surcharge for the convenience of booking through the hotel! Check out Serentiy TVL for a wide range of options around the island to get an idea of what's available. They are an excellent full service company and would not hesitate to book directly with them. If you would rather go through hotel - they'll have many of the same options, so you'll have an idea of what's available before arrival.

Enjoy your visit.

Indiana
Level Contributor
301 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The body holiday excursions

We will be at The Body Holiday 8/30-9/6 and are looking to do a sail down to the Pitons. Not sure where to start looking for tours though.

england
Level Contributor
48 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The body holiday excursions

Many thanks, I'll take a look

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The body holiday excursions

When I stayed there in November last year the hotel offered a weekly snorkelling trip to Anse Chastenet bay. It's not 'a sail' as they they use their own, quite small snorkel/dive boat, but it was great fun and on the way back they pointed out everything of interest as we passed, including a briefi visit into Marigot Bay. It was $50 or $60 I think, booked via the dive shop. Worth booking in advance though as there were a limited number of places.

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,993 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The body holiday excursions

Bon jou blonde375 and holidaycrazy,

Check out Jus'Sail out of Rodney Bay for laid back Caribbean sailing in style with a small group on "Good Expectation" a lovingly restored sloop from Carriacou (SVG)... www.jussail.com

Bless up! Paul

6. Re: The body holiday excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Lucia