We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Marigot

baltimore
Level Contributor
3,254 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis Marigot

Does anyone know if the seahouses at the Oasis Marigot have hair dryers in them? Also we will have a seahouse that does not have a/c is it really needed? I hope it is not needed, I am person that gets hot very easily. I traded my timshare through RCI for a seahouse and I did not know I would not have a room with a/c. if I would have known I really dont know if I would have traded for a place without a/c. I will be there the week of Thanksgiving.

Mentioned in this post
Oasis Marigot
Oasis Marigot
529 Reviews
St. Lucia
baltimore
Level Contributor
3,254 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Marigot

Anyone???

florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
771 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oasis Marigot

I am quite sure that there are hair dryers in the bathrooms. Check with their office to be absolutely sure -- they have an 800 number. Everyone feels differently about AC -- I don't like it so you have to weigh that factor in my response. We will be there at the same time and usually go this time of year. The temp in Stlucia is quite constant -- in other words, it never gets as hot there as it does in the southern US in summer. Temps are about 82-85 days and mid to hi 70s at night. There are fans and that usually does the trick. I do believe at least one of the sea houses has AC -- it is an add on cost. You might call and ask if this is an issue for you.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,474 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oasis Marigot

As far as AC. I find that if you are accustomed to air conditioning then you will feel it is a necessity. I don't find I need AC in any of the islands because of the trade winds that keep the temperature consistent and comfortable. If you were not staying on the coast it would be different as the interior will get hot.

I live at 9,000 feet altitude in Colorado. We do not have air conditioning in any of our homes here. However, people who visit in the summer months and are from Texas feel that it is hot as they have air conditioning everywhere in Texas. When I go somewhere that has air conditioning I am usually very cold and need to put a sweater on.

4. Re: Oasis Marigot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 13:17