We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend your favourite excursion!

Toronto
Level Contributor
905 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend your favourite excursion!

So...it is coming down to the wire. Do all of you usually take an excursion or not bother? I will be at the Sandals Regency for one week. I guess these can be booked at Sandals and they would take visa..or do you use US dollars? I think we will be renting a cab to get us to the property, so I could consider this my tour...should I spring for another one?

Poole
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Recommend your favourite excursion!

Brig Unicorn trip (boat from Pirates Of The Caribbean) was great fun with a steel band on the sunset cruise.

12. Re: Recommend your favourite excursion!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 20:18