We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will try again..just got back from the Regency..questions?

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
837 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Will try again..just got back from the Regency..questions?

So my post from yesterday has disappeared but I did ask a bunch of questions before I left..have checked out all three Sandals..may be able to answer questions!

Hickory, North...
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will try again..just got back from the Regency..questions?

Still think you have a chill overdose! Both of your posts are still here. Whenever you post on any SLU forum it automatically is shown on the general SLU forum. It never dissapeared on my computer so I think you had better lay dawn and rest. LOL

Still looking forward to your review.

Dutch

Toronto
Level Contributor
837 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Will try again..just got back from the Regency..questions?

Ha, ha, dutchor..truly, when I emailed forum support this am, they also could not find it on the Castries forum, said they would contact the people responsible..it turned up only the St. Lucia one...then it came back on this one!! I did not drink that much!

3. Re: Will try again..just got back from the Regency..questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 03:19