We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amy in st lucia

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
amy in st lucia

recently come back from st lucia i was drinking at one of the local bar sin rodney bay and am was drinking at the next bar along, she was stayiny in the LEsport but is no staying at cotton bay which is not to far from LEsport

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amy in st lucia

Last I heard she's got a new accommodation. The hospital. lol.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
403 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amy in st lucia

Blimey - Sunlover's gonna love that if he's still out there (lol)

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amy in st lucia

I just arrived back home yesterday, and yes, Amy was staying opposite me at Cotton Bay Village during my three weeks there.

Despite my previous postings regarding her reported behaviour at Le Sport, I have to say that there was never any problem that I was aware of at Cotton Bay. We saw her several times and talked to her a couple of times. The children at the resort seemed to love her, and she spent some time with them.

She had several people with her all the time supporting her. It seemed clear that she was looking for time to resolve her problems, and we were all happy to respect that and allow her some privacy.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
403 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: amy in st lucia

That's great news Sunlover - it sounds like her behaviour wasn't as bad as the press reported. Welcome back to dreary England.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: amy in st lucia

You know what they say; "never believe all that you read in the press", especially the English tabloids!

By the way, I live in France, but I guess it is just as dreary as England at the moment. It's great to escape to the Caribbean for a month in winter, but it certainly makes the coming home hard!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
403 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: amy in st lucia

Doh..!! Sorry, I was bleary eyed and eating breakfast when I replied. At least you should get rid of your dreary weather a bit earlier than us if you're situated towards the south.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: amy in st lucia

I noticed that the Daily Mail has some photos of Amy on Cas en Bas beach in its issue today:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1154885/Pu…

As I mentioned in my earlier post, the kids at Cotton Bay loved her, and she spent quite a bit of time with them. The vehicle in the background of the second picture is Beth Lygoe's, who runs Kitesurfing St Lucia, based at Cas en Bas.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: amy in st lucia

I don't know what to gather from those photos. Maybe she was stealing those kids? :P

9. Re: amy in st lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 11:17