We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap Maison or The Body Holiday for a 6 night stay?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cap Maison or The Body Holiday for a 6 night stay?

We have narrowed our search to two hotels and wanted to know which might be best for us. My husband is easily bored, but we both love nice rooms, great food, fitness, and evening entertainment. Cap Maison looks beautiful and upscale, and The Body Holiday looks fun and filled with lots to do, we are just trying to choose the right place for us. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are travelling the end of April until the 5th of May 2010. Thanks!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap Maison or The Body Holiday for a 6 night stay?

You don't say what your ages are but I would say if you are younger then Body Holiday. Also unless you are on all inclusive at Cap Maison the food can be very expensive. In my view if your husband is easily bored then Body Holiday would probably suit better, unless he is a keen golfer then Cap Maison is a little closer to the golf course. Both have nice intimate beeches and are quite close in location.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cap Maison or The Body Holiday for a 6 night stay?

Thank you so much Jessamies! We appreciate your help so much, and we both agree with you. Our ages are 50 and 57, but we are very fitness oriented and we had a wonderful time at the all inclusive Moon Palace in Cancun a few years ago. You have solved our dilemma, The Body Holiday it is! Thanks again!

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cap Maison or The Body Holiday for a 6 night stay?

Actually I would say that Le sport is marginally closer to the Golf Course. From Cap Maison you have to go almost to Le Sport to join the road down to the golf course and Gros Islet.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cap Maison or The Body Holiday for a 6 night stay?

Be sure to let us know how you like The Body Holiday by Le Sport. Based on your interests, I would have also said to stay there.

5. Re: Cap Maison or The Body Holiday for a 6 night stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2010, 06:21