We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

landings rock resort outlets?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
254 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
landings rock resort outlets?

We'll be arriving tomorrow, and my wife just mentioned she had read that most of the outlets are 220v. can anyone confirm or refute? we need at least a couple 110 for baby monitor and nightlight, or we'll need adapters.

please let me know, thanks.

Chris

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: landings rock resort outlets?

Every resort in St. Lucia I have stayed at has 110 and I can't imagine that The Landings is any different.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: landings rock resort outlets?

As the Landings is a recent development, I would be fairly certain that although the majority of the electrical sockets would be UK style 220V (which is now the standard in St Lucia), there will be one or two strategically placed 110v American style sockets.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: landings rock resort outlets?

Sunlover clarified it better than I. I meant to say that there would be at least one 110v plug in the room. Some places have more but my understanding is that the island has changed from a standard of 110v to 220v electrical in the recent past.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
254 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: landings rock resort outlets?

Thanks all, there are predominantly 220, but there is 1x110 per bedroom and room, and one in each bathroom as well. all good, just need camera charger and baby monitor.

thanks, cheers,

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
166 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: landings rock resort outlets?

we just got back from the Landings. like you said, they have both types of outlets in every room. you'll have an amazing time!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: landings rock resort outlets?

No problem with outlets. Great choice of resorts we love going to brunch there at weekends. Lovely beach as well. Have a great time.

7. Re: landings rock resort outlets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 22:18