We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea Fishing in St. Lucia

Farmington, New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Deep Sea Fishing in St. Lucia

My soon to be husband (we are getting married on our trip to St. Lucia) and I are going to St. Lucia in October. We are staying at the Sandals La Toc and would like to go deep sea fishing. Wondering if we should just book with the resort tours or if we should go with a private company. Any advice??

Thanks!

Minneapolis...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in St. Lucia

Reel Irie bar non is the best sport fishing in St. Lucia. They go beyond and above anyone else there. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.reelirie.com/

Keller, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in St. Lucia

My son and I booked a half day charter with Reel Irie during our 1 weeks stay on St. Lucia in March 2013. I go deep sea fishing a bunch and I cannot speak more highly of Bob at Reel Irie. He and his guys are completely committed to providing a great experience. Although the fishing was poor that day (that's why they call it fishing and not catching), the Capt. Griffith and his crew did everything they could to get us on the fish.

We were so impressed by his operation that we booked all eight of us (two families) for a half day trip from our hotel The Landings in Gros Islet down the east coast to Soufriére to go to the Jerusalem falls which were GREAT! Along the way back, we stopped in beautiful Marigot Bay before arriving at sunset back to our hotel. What a great trip that we will not soon forget!!

13. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in St. Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 06:16