We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife, Almond Morgan Bay, St Lucia

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife, Almond Morgan Bay, St Lucia

Hi,

Is there anyone out there can give me a little info on the nightlife in St Lucia? My boyfriend and I are due to stay for 10 days at Almond Morgan Bay resort. We are both in our late twenties and where a bit concerned by the latest report posted, stating that there is little or no nightlife at this resort. Altho we are not big ravers we do enjoy a few late night drinks and entertainment. Does anyone have any info on local nightlife close to this resort? or any further info on Almond Bay? Many Thanks

surrey england
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife, Almond Morgan Bay, St Lucia

hello, just got back from almond morgan bay, plenty of stuff to do in the day if you like water sports but the snorkelling not good in st lucia, certainly not at almond morgan bay. There is entertainment nightly at your resort but probably not what you want, you are best to get a taxi into Rodney bay, there are a couple of disco's, can't say what they are like cos a bit too old for them now but certainly a bit more lively than your resort. Try and go to anse le raye on friday fish night, bout 30-40min taxi ride away, the locals get out their bbq's and their boogie boxes and dance the night away until 4am in the morning, Gros Islet is another fish night but much more subdued, all have good security. Good luck have a great time st lucian's very very laid back so don't expect anything in a hurry just enjoy and make the most of it

Raleigh, NC
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife, Almond Morgan Bay, St Lucia

We just returned from the Almond a couple of weeks ago. You will definetely have to create your own fun..it is a very boring resort.

madison wisconsin
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife, Almond Morgan Bay, St Lucia

Jersey 10 I think has it backwards. The Gros Islet Street Party is the more rowdy one, and the fish fry in Anse La Ray is a bit more subdued than the Gros Islet party. You should try and experience both of them though.

Any other nightlife, he's right, go to Rodney Bay. Rumours is good almost any night. The Late Lime on Saturday nights is a night club that's good, and there are tons of other bars, etc that you can walk around from one to the other and have fun at. I've been to that area many, many times, and you'd be hard pressed not to have a good time! Enjoy.