We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachdestinations.com

Trinidad
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Beachdestinations.com

Has anyone used beachdestination.com to book accomodations on line? I normally use expedia, but beach is giving a better rate. Are you familiar with the reputation of the company?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachdestinations.com

I was considering using them for a St. Lucia vacation but have not booked my trip yet. If you search the entire tripadvisor.com site for "Beachdestinations.com" or "Solar Tours" there are a number of posts in other forums that talk about them.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachdestinations.com

Thanks beachdreams2. I am actually going to St. Lucia. I called the hotel to find out if it was a bona fide company, but could not get sufficient information. I ended up booking directly with the hotel and actually got a slightly cheaper rate. When are you going to St. Lucia?

Azariah

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachdestinations.com

We are looking at Beach Destination.com,

to book accomodations in Playa Del Carmen.

Did you book with them?

Mentioned in this post
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beachdestinations.com

Azariah - I wanted to go to St.Lucia during the winter, so I'll probably go in December since I missed this winter. Did you book at Coco Palm? That is one of the hotels I am considering too. Have a great trip.

Mentioned in this post
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
Trinidad
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beachdestinations.com

Beachdreams2, we are indeed going to Coco Palm Resort. A friend of mine returned from St. Lucia last week and visited this hotel. She said that it is really lovely. I will give you feedback when I return on the 17th April.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beachdestinations.com

Ms. Jung, sorry I did not respond to your question. No I did not book with BeachDestinations.com I booked directly with the hotel. However, from what I have read, they seem to be a bona fide company.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Beachdestinations.com

Thanks for the information, we decided to do the same, by booking directly.