We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

Ascot, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

I've booked to go to the Body Holiday in June and am really looking forward to it but am nervous about being on my own and not meeting anybody to talk to, I know that they have hosted tables but do people actually use them? 10 nights with no real contact would be hell. This is my first time travelling on my own (apart from work) and don't know what to expect...

leeds
Level Contributor
364 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

I'm thinking of booking myself ;-)

Lincoln, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

I am booked for 14th September!

You have no idea how excited I am! Keep those storms away please!!

Thanks for all the advice from fellow solo travellers - reading all the posts gave me the extra reason and urge to book and stick it on the plastic!

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

Great news Rachael

We look forward to your visit in September. Please do let us know if there is anything we can do for you before you arrive? Remember to go on our website, click the 'personalise' tab and get all your spa treatments booked at a time that suits you.

See you soon!

Mark

2 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

Hi Everyone

I am thinking to go this month but I'm a bit worried about going on my own. Can someone let me know how they found it going alone.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

I am also heading to Bodyholiday as a solo traveller in mid-Sept. I am also a bit nervous as it's my first time, in particular about what the age range of the other travellers might be (!) but definitely looking forward to getting some quality spa time!

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

Hi Guys

Not to worry. The crowd during our September Solo's month is 30/40 something and very festive. We have loads of treats in store for all of you and you will be well taken care of.

Any worries, please email me directly on mark@thebodholiday.com

Mark Frances

General Manager

2 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

Hi Both

I will be arriving tomorrow. Thanks for the response. I look forward to it

Rav

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

HI

I'm considering traveling to the Body Holiday as a single. Good to hear that there are hosted tables for meals. You mentioned June is a good month for someone in their 40s.. is that still true (it's now 2013). I'm 47 - when is a good time of year to come as a single?

Thanks,

Alex

Ascot, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

You will find people of all ages there although they tend to be in their 40's and 50's. I went in September this year and the group was younger although I actually prefered the crowd in June. You'll have a great time and will find that you have people to talk to the whole time.

30. Re: What is it like as a single traveller at the Body Holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 06:19