We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the beach really that bad????

Rochelle Park, New...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is the beach really that bad????

I have read plenty of reviews stating that the beach at Rondevous is terrible. I am going there in June on my honeymoon and would like some reassurance that I am not making a terrible mistake.

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the beach really that bad????

Hi

I am going next Jan to get married. I have read good comments about the beach- long sandy beach - i think the only downside is the sea is not clear blue like other caribean islands.

st lucia
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the beach really that bad????

The beach is a very long beautiful sandy beach and is gorgeous. When we get some northely swells coming in it gets a bit rough and the water can be cloudy but its certainly not enough to make a "terrible mistake".

Don't expect to snorkel off the beach on to coral reefs but you will have a great swimming beach.

Rendezvous has so much else going for it that the fact that the water can be a bit cloudy is so minor. Enjoy the resort for what it has and if you want to snorkel go on one of the organised trips or rent a taxi and go explore. Also remember that they have one of the best Scuba departments on the island!!! I should know they took me from open water diver to dive master there

Rochelle Park, New...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the beach really that bad????

thanks for the info. I'm feeling a bit better now.