We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip Catamaran Tour Suggestions

Oklahoma City...
2 posts
Save Topic
Day Trip Catamaran Tour Suggestions

We are soon traveling to St Lucia. Which day tour would you recommend? Thank you!

Jitan Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Clifford Tours
Sightseeing Tours
St Albans
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip Catamaran Tour Suggestions

We went to St Lucia in 2005 and did a Whale/Dolphin watching tour which was fantastic. After seeing this it the tour ended with some snorkelling whcih was lovely as there were less than 15 people on our boat and so it was not too crowded. It was only a half day tour, but I would do it again.

St Albans
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip Catamaran Tour Suggestions

sorry, just realised the title- our trip was not on a Cat

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Trip Catamaran Tour Suggestions

We toured with Joe Knows and it was great. It was a land and sea excursion. If you're staying at a Sandals, like we did, they refer to it as the "Land and Sea Adventure". We got to snorkel at the Pitons, take a tour of Soufriere, have a great local lunch, and visit some plantations and sulfer springs. It was an amazing day and we had a ball. It was about $120 USD per person and we were gone from 9:00 am until about 3:00 pm. It was great to come back to the resort, nap, shower, and head to a late dinner.

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves the whole day and the tour guides were entertaining, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this one!

PS - you're either driven in a van or in a boat for this tour. There's very minimal walking involved.

Edited: 31 July 2012, 20:06
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Trip Catamaran Tour Suggestions

I take that back - so sorry!! It was with Simon Says tours....NOT Joe Knows. I remember Joe Knows running a similar tour, however, was a little more obnoxious and their guides treated the guests like herding cattle through the stops. Simon Says was paced, but also relaxed and the tour guides were very respectful. I apologize for the mix-up. Simon Says is the BEST bang for your buck!!!

Edited: 31 July 2012, 20:22
5. Re: Day Trip Catamaran Tour Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2013, 10:16