We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Ti Kaye?

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding at Ti Kaye?

We are planning a destination (beach!) wedding, probably in November-ish 2013. One of the places we are considering is Ti Kaye Village. It gets great reviews, but I am wondering if anyone has wed there recently and how did it go? How is the food? Do they have the capability of hosting a reception on the beach (25-30 people)? Thanks in advance!

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,410 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Ti Kaye?

I would contact the resort for your question of accommodating 25 to 30 people on the beach. Ti Kaye has a wedding platform that is very pretty. Do realize all beaches are public so you may see other people milling around. The food at Ti Kaye ranges from good to great.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Ti Kaye?

I have an email in to the resort. Thanks for the info on the food, everyone seems to say good things about it!!!

3. Re: Wedding at Ti Kaye?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 06:17