We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Lucia R&B and Jazz Festival in May! - Who's Going?

Atlanta
13 posts
Save Topic

Hi everyone,

I've emailed a couple of times and I believe it was too early but it can't possibly be too early now! Who's going to the R&B Jazz festival in May? I'm single and looking for some people (single, couples, male or female) to hook up with and socialize. I'll be there for the second week and going to the Friday and Sunday night events at Pigeon Island National Landmark. Staying at the Gros Islet Bay Gardens Beach Resort.

Lots of things I plan to do during the week along with going to the festival (plenty of free events too!)

I will try to connect every week; hoping to hear from people who are going to the festival like me.

Thanks!

Atlanta
13 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: St. Lucia R&B and Jazz Festival in May! - Who's Going?

Manamen2:

I just realized you are coming for the 1st week and I'm coming for the 2nd, so I probably won't see you!

I know you'll have a great time though; ReedPrincess has been giving a lot of great information about the festival, the island, etc., so I'm looking forward to it.

Atlanta
13 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: St. Lucia R&B and Jazz Festival in May! - Who's Going?

Getting this party started and getting excited!!! Give me a shout out if you haven't posted to the Trip Advisor Form in the last week and you'll be attending. Looking forward to meeting lots of people from lots of places!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: St. Lucia R&B and Jazz Festival in May! - Who's Going?

I guess that counts as a checked bag? Have you been or tried it before?

Atlanta
13 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: St. Lucia R&B and Jazz Festival in May! - Who's Going?

I'm going to take it as a carry on on the plane, not a checked bag (like people do with strollers) Mine has a strap and it will fit over my shoulder so it shouldn't be a problem.

No this is my first time to the festival but my family has a beach home on the Vineyard and I"m used to flying with all kinds of beach stuff, so I don't think it will be an issue. The only thing is that if you check it, it should be in a tubular box of some kind.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: St. Lucia R&B and Jazz Festival in May! - Who's Going?

Thanks - enjoy yourself. My husband is bummed that he is missing R Kelly.

16. Re: St. Lucia R&B and Jazz Festival in May! - Who's Going?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 06:16