We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redndevous alternative

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
262 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Redndevous alternative

Hi I really like the look of the Rendevous but just noticed it's adults only. I will have two teenagers with us. Any suggestions of a hotel like Rendevous (small, intimate but but with nice beach and beach activities and nice pool.) Hammocks on beach and we don't have to fight for a beach chair in the shade. Also like beach service. thanks

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Redndevous alternative

If your children are aged 16 or over you can stay at Le Sport Body Holiday (http://www.thebodyholiday.com/) any time of year. And for children 12 and over here are the dates they will be accepted as guests: Summer - June 10 to September 4, 2013 and Christmas - December 7 to 27, 2013. Le Sport is the sister resort to Rendezvous, so I believe you and your husband could venture over to Rendezvous for the day if you wanted to check it out.

Edited: 29 April 2013, 18:33
St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,892 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redndevous alternative

LeSport is great, if your kids are of age. Another option that would fit well is East Winds - small AI, excellent food and service, kids welcome, cottage type rooms, no towel games - could be a great fit.

Good luck!

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Redndevous alternative

Have a look at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. It fits most of your requirements (no hammocks on the beach). 72 rooms. A 2 bedroom suite would probably perfectly suit your rooming requirements.(you could even get away with a 1 bedroom suite to save cost) You can do AI but I would recommend room only and spend the money in all the local bars and restauants. You are beachfront on Redruit Beach, loads of beach chairs, some cabanas, trampoline in the sea, excellent watersports franchise adjacent.Excellent pool with hot tub. Locally owned and run by great people. Plenty for the teenagers to do. My two (now 19 and 24!) have enjoyed it tremenously over the last 6 years or so.

STEVE

4. Re: Redndevous alternative

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 05:18