We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halcyon Night Life & Spa / Shuttles to Night Life & Spa

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Halcyon Night Life & Spa / Shuttles to Night Life & Spa

Hi! We've been to many of the Sandals in Jamaica and are planning a trip to St. Lucia for March 2014. We are drawn to Halcyon because it is intimate and now has Kimonos & Soy. However, we are late 20's and occasionally like a bit of night life. I've read on some comments that there is no night life to speak of at Halcyon, is this true? If so, how late do the shuttles run (last call) from the other 2 Sandals resorts that may have more night life for one or two evenings?

Also - I've read that there is no actual spa physical location like there is at the other Sandals. Is this true? Do the shuttles only run every 2 hours as someone previously posted?

Thanks in advance!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Halcyon Night Life & Spa / Shuttles to Night Life & Spa

Hello!

Sandals Halcyon Beach is a beautiful, cozy resort and is the perfect place to relax and unwind together. They do have nightly entertainment there and you are able to shuttle over to the other properties as well! The shuttle runs every hour and the schedule is available on resort.

There is not a spa on property but you can arrange a spa visit at the other 2 properties. Also, it can be arranged to have a massage done at Sandals Halcyon if you contact the concierge department. The staff members are a great group that are more than willing to accommodate a guest's request to the best of their abilities.

I hope this has helped and we look forward to hearing about your trip to St. Lucia! Please message me if you need any further assistance! :)

Happy Travels!

Lauren

Online Review Coordinator

The Sandals and Beaches Resorts

UK
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halcyon Night Life & Spa / Shuttles to Night Life & Spa

I loved the entertainment at the Halcyon. Yes it's smaller and lower key than at the others, but surely watching the limbo dancing and fire breathing with a cocktail in the swimming pool or from the hot tub beats being 6 deep in a crowd or sitting at a table.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,258 posts
607 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halcyon Night Life & Spa / Shuttles to Night Life & Spa

The last shuttle, per the schedule is 11pm. I have attached a photo of the schedule posted at the Grande on my review.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147344-d263…

Enjoy!!!

4. Re: Halcyon Night Life & Spa / Shuttles to Night Life & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 05:17