We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does it rain everyday?

Staten Island, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Does it rain everyday?

We are heading to st.lucia next week and the weather forecast shows rain everyday. Will we be able to do activities like ziplining and atvs in the rain?

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,969 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does it rain everyday?

Bon jou Lunagal1210,

We are in the rainy season now it and will rain most everyday somewhere on the island, usually in the rainforest hills & valleys.

You may be asleep at your hotel or on a day-trip when & where it rains, or not.

Breathe it in... liquid sunshine is refreshing and the clouds blow over fast leaving rainbows behind.

Bless up! Paul

"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet..." Bob Marley

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does it rain everyday?

We went in January and it rained every day except one. But, it was only for a few minutes and the gone as fast as it started. It did rain harder at night. It never wrecked anything for is but with This being the rainy season, maybe it's different?

I recall checking the forecast and it was depressing with all the rain but the weather was perfect

Staten Island, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does it rain everyday?

Thanks for your responses..regardless of the weather I am very excited! Any advice regarding thing to see and do?

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does it rain everyday?

I was there in April and it rained almost everyday early in morning for a short time.

5. Re: Does it rain everyday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:17