We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

hello!

I really want to go to the pirate adventure with my children (sea spray cruise). Should I reserve online? I wanted to wait at the hotel so I can check the temperature and book with the hotel, but I wonder if maybe there wont be any place left if I wait until the last minute. Anybody had an experience with these cruise?

Thank you!

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

Bon jou Marie-Claude C,

Check what temperature?

Tours in St. Lucia are rarely "sold out" unless there is a very special advertised offer... if not, then wait until settled on island and reserve directly with Sea Spray.

Bless up! Paul

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

I meant to Check if it would rain or something like that, since i prefer to go during a sunny day :)

I Will réserve at my arrival in that case :)

Thanks!!

Chicago Burbs, IL
Destination Expert
for Soufriere
Level Contributor
3,273 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

Have you checked with Sea Spray in general for their days of operation for the Pirate "Family" Adventure during your travel dates/time frame?

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

Nope... It didn't say which days they were operating...well, didn't round the info.

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

I think you will find out it only operates one or two days per week so you should check and plan accordingly. If your vacation is long enough then book when you are on the island. For a short stay you may need to book in advance

STEVE

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

Yeah... I read that another Cruise Was operating two days a week so I guess its the same Thing with the pirate Cruise, so i Will book the day i'll arrive since im There 1 week only.

7. Re: Sea spray cruise (pirate adventure)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 05:17