We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in August?

Kent UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in August?

We have two weeks holiday from the 16th August in the Rendezvous resort and everytime I look at the BBC weather for Castries it says its raining, I know its going to rain in August in St Lucia but can someone tell me if we are likely to get a lot of rain all the time as my husband is going to freak out as I have promised him sunshine?

UK
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather in August?

Personal experience in the North during July and August is occasional rain but generally at night or short lived showers, nothing that would ruin a vacation for us. The rain is actually refreshing and often quite welcome (and very welcome for Looshans).

I think it's a question of being realistic, it's a tropical island, complete with rainforest (beautiful) in the rainy season (hence lower prices than at peak times of year).

Amazing to get insurance that allows you to cancel for any reason, never seen that here in the UK, is that easy to get in the US.

12. Re: Weather in August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:16