We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals St Lucia La Toc - WIFI

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Sandals St Lucia La Toc - WIFI

I and my husband will be staying in La Toc in Mid-October and in a Emerald Honeymoon suite. I understand WIFI is chargeable - Is it per day or unlimited browsing for the duration of stay (8 days)?

If we bring our snorkeling gear without using Sandals provided equipment, has anybody done any snorkeling in La Toc beach (provided that sea is not too rough!). Is the water getting quite deep quickly (not comfortable if water is too deep)? Thanks.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals St Lucia La Toc - WIFI

You can get the WiFi per day or per week (7 days). For 8 days you would probably need to get it for 1 week + 1 day. And yes, it is unlimited while you have it. There is a charge for the basic level room but basic WiFi is free to Club Level and Butler rooms (high speed is an additional charge).

You can snorkel off the beach if you bring your own equipment, Sandals will only provide equipment for the snorkel boat tours. I have never been to La Toc so I can't comment on the beach drop. Although I have heard that La Toc gets quite a lot of red flag days due to winds and rough sea.

Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals St Lucia La Toc - WIFI

Keep in mind that the snorkeling is limited in the north because of the abscence of the reef. Pigeon island has a little snorkeling but for the main snorkeling you'll want to head down to Soufriere area. That's where the largest reef system is.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals St Lucia La Toc - WIFI

Thank you. For snorkeling, maybe we will take a free shuttle to Sandals Grande where the water is calmer, also close to Pigeon Island.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals St Lucia La Toc - WIFI

Thank you. For snorkeling, maybe we will take a free shuttle to Sandals Grande where the water is calmer, also close to Pigeon Island.

5. Re: Sandals St Lucia La Toc - WIFI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:17