We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandald Regency le Toc - Emerald Honeymoon Beachfront

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sandald Regency le Toc - Emerald Honeymoon Beachfront

Hi there. We have booked Sandals in early December and have got an Emerald Honeymoon Beachfront room. I cant quite figure out what 'level' of room this is. Alot of the reviews are suggesting we shouldn't have anything under Club level. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance.

UK
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandald Regency le Toc - Emerald Honeymoon Beachfront

Hello go to www.sandals.co.uk choose La Toc in the Sandals. Resorts Sections,then choose " Accommodations" and there is a description of all rooms in each category.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandald Regency le Toc - Emerald Honeymoon Beachfront

Thanks for that. I have looked but am just concerned that some reviews say you shouldn't go less than Club Level and I cant decide if we should upgrade or not. We got the 2 for 1 deal with Sandals so I'm assuming we have the most 'basic' level. I don't care so much about room service or Butler service but am more concerned with having a nice room with a balcony!

3. Re: Sandald Regency le Toc - Emerald Honeymoon Beachfront

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:16