We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather

Anyone know what the weather is like at the moment? Is there much rain? I remember a post from last Jan so there was alot of rain more than usual for Jan. We head off to SL on 24 Jan...

Tet Paul Stairway Tour in St Lucia
21 reviews
from US$55.00*
Special Offer
St Lucia Shore Excursion: Island Day...
23 reviews
from US$103.50*
US$115.00
St Lucia Catamaran Day Sail
103 reviews
from US$122.99*
Martinique Day Trip from St Lucia
5 reviews
from US$203.99*
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Here is a link to the St Lucia weather forcast website http://www.slumet.gov.lc/index.asp

Personally I never take much notice of any of the forcasts as when it states rain I used to worry that it was going to be rain like here in the uk, but it usually means just showers and then sun again.

We go on the 4th February

Ontario
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Hello traceyA

My wife and I got married in St.Lucia in Feb 05.(I think. ...........she'll kill me for that.lol.)

Weather....Wow it was great.! 28or 29 C every day. Rain...absolutely but it was mostly at night. During the day very seldom..it came once when we were by the pool at the Halcyon and it cleared up in 15 min. Great! I've stayed at the WindJammer and theSandals Halcyon. I'll answer any questions,

Take care

England
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

My parents are there at the moment and sent a text stating it's rained non stop since we arrived! Hopefully the sun will return soon.

Wenatchee...
Level Contributor
457 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

AJC, any word if the rain has let up? Leaving next week and I'm really nervous about it :-( Thanks!!

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

There definately was more rain then I expected!!! There was probably 75-80% clouds when we were in St.Luica from the 6th to the 16th. Most days had multiple downpoors of rain. Most short.

Alvor, Portugal
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Don't you worry too much, the weather is good, some clouds here and there but hot enough and sun enough. Some showers now and then but no major ones for now. We had some more rain a week ago I think, but all cleared up now.

Enjoy your stay !!!

Surrey
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

The weather's been great the last three days - even before this it rained a bit but always in short bursts and then the sun comes out again. - Don't worry - no endless slate grey skies!

Wenatchee...
Level Contributor
457 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

Just got back. Weather was fantastic!! Even though it says partly cloudy all the time, what wisps of clouds there are blow throw in no time, and you actually welcome them to cool you off!

9. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 13:17