We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Lucia Helicoptors

COlumbus, OH
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
St. Lucia Helicoptors

I am trying to get to their website: www.stluciahelicopters.com but it just won't load. Is it me or can anyone else get to them? If not, does anyone have their contact info?

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Lucia Helicoptors

I just clicked on the link in your posting, and it loaded perfectly. Either the website was down when you tried, or you have problems with your computer / internet connection.

COlumbus, OH
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Lucia Helicoptors

hmmm..ok. thanks

St. Lucia
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Lucia Helicoptors

There tel # is 758.453.6950

COlumbus, OH
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Lucia Helicoptors

thanks, all. I got it taken care of and booked my transfer from UVF to SLU.

I'm arriving on Friday, staying at the Auberge friday night and then heading over to Sandals Grand for a night.

Looking to enjoy the street festival Friday night and looking for a good meal. If you all had ONE place local to go, where would it be?

Also, what am I forgetting? I have all our paperwork, passports, etc. What does EVERYONE forget that I should make sure NOT to ?

:)

St. Lucia
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: St. Lucia Helicoptors

Don't forget a spare battery for your camera & a charger. You'd be amazed how many people forget these & then can't find a replacement on island.

There are many local places to go to but it's best to be taken by a local or else you could feel left out. A really good work around is to develop a genuine friendship with a local such as one of the people at the bar then arrange to hang out with that person at one of their local spots.

Then you'll get to have a real local experience.

If you wish PM me and I'll offer some suggestions.

BTW The helicopter ride is spectacular. I get a thrill everytime I fly with them

6. Re: St. Lucia Helicoptors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 15:20
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations