We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

helicopter to the Snadals Grande

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
helicopter to the Snadals Grande

I see that some peope are saying that you can arrange the Helicopter fight when you arrive in St. Lucia....Is this the case?? or should we book prior? I see some people stated they recieved a percentage off....any idea how to go about that? And it is only the one company that is available?

Thanks

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,569 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: helicopter to the Snadals Grande

Hi there,

Most answers can be found on this thread...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147343-i282-k3299…

But maybe additional answers, e.g. about alternate companies, pop up now.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

UK
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: helicopter to the Snadals Grande

I would book prior to arriving so they can arrange the passengers into 6's, and know to actually turn up. If there is nobody booked I doubt they would use the fuel and pay the staff to just hang around.

There is only one company on the island that does helicopters. If you book through anyone else, they will just be an agent for the same company. So you might as well book direct for the best prices.

As for getting a discount I don't know how I did it, didn't say anything unusual - just went to pay and they gave me 10% off!

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: helicopter to the Snadals Grande

thanks .....booked for 6 today

4. Re: helicopter to the Snadals Grande

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations