We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trips from East winds

herts
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
trips from East winds

hi

just wondering, can you book snorkling trips etc from the hotel ?

manys thanks

Level Contributor
44 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trips from East winds

I haven't tried to book specifically a snorkeling trip through them, but Reception at East Winds is very helpful in booking any trips you may be interested in.

DEVON
Level Contributor
81 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trips from East winds

The reception at Eastwinds is very helpful (as are all the staff) and I am sure they will be able to organise any trip you want.

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
130 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trips from East winds

We have organised full day and half day boat trips directly from the hotel, although I think these days they pick you up from the jetty at Windjammer rather than directly from the beach. Part of the trip always included snorkelling stops and we have also been fortunate enough to see loads of dolphins and on one occasion were treated to a great performance by a couple of whales! Would thoroughly recommend it and the Hotel will pack you a great picnic ...

4. Re: trips from East winds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 23:16