We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smugglers cove administration?

Atherstone...
4 posts
Save Topic
Smugglers cove administration?

I have read on trip advisor that smugglers cove spa and resort has gone into administration. We travel there mid august for our honeymoon. Should we be worried , or is everything running smoothly. Have read that there are new owners. Can anyone confirm this? Their website, facebook and twitter has disappeared or not been used since May.

21. Re: Smugglers cove administration?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 September 2013, 19:43
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Smugglers cove administration?

What is the latest position regarding Smugglers Cove I have been watching the previous posts with interest as a friend is booked (through Virgin) to stay there at the beginning of December attending their son's wedding at the bodyholiday le sport I know they don't use TA and the last thing I want to do is alarm them unnecessary, so am trying to clarify the situation before mentioning it. Thanks

Tunbridge Wells...
1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: Smugglers cove administration?

I have just spent 11 nights at Smugglers i was also there in March. Its business as usual, fantastic facility and very high standards being maintained.

Ware, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Smugglers cove administration?

We were at Smugglers Cove this time last year and are back again this year. We think if anything it is a bit better this year

25. Re: Smugglers cove administration?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:27
Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations