We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

richmond va
Level Contributor
283 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

Trying to learn the difference between the Bay Gardens Inn and Bay Gardens Hotel, I stumbled across a new property... the BG Beach Resort. I can not find any info or even a phone number although it is taking reservations. Any info appreciated...

st lucia
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

Hi,

Bay Gardens beach resort is still under construction on Reduit beach but I'm guessing its not far off from opening. It is located on the piece of land next to the Yacht Club and the entrance to the Marina

Wales UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

Beach resort is due to open March 07. I have been enquiring for myself . This is the email

[baygardensbeachresort@candw.lc]

caribbean
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

I drove by there on the weekend.

looks like it still need 2-3 months till it can open

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

It is scheduled to open in May. You can look at it at www.baygardensbeachresort.com

England
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

Believe it or not I actually had a look around this place last week. We met up with a couple of friends who know the owners and let us just walk in and take a look inside. It's almost there in terms of building work, I would say just a lot of tidying up and some last minute landscaping.

They were actually taking a delivery of drinks for the bars so can't be too far off opening. Some of the rooms have beds in them and all are finished as far as decorating goes. The pool was filled but with dirtyish water so only for testing.

This place is going to be amazing. We peered through some windows and then found an open room so just walked in to take a look. It's very high spec - the most amazing bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen areas and all the rooms are huge. I would imagine it's going to be quite pricey but it's in a great location and is clearly going to be very stylish.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
77 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

I stayed here a couple of weeks ago for the jazz festival, and it's a really nice hotel. My friend and i stayed in a standard double bed room on the main floor. The room was pretty big with a fridge, nice size closet and patio. For the most part the staff were very friendly and accommodating, housekeeping was slow, our room was always done after 4pm. The restaurant staff were very nice, but the food wasn't so great, the breakfast buffet was good. I wouldn't recommend the restaurant for anything besides breakfast, dinner was very pricey and the food was nasty, very bland. Some people saw rats running around the grounds and beach at night. I'll be posting a review with pics of the room soon.

Stamford
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

Just returned from 4 days at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. Wonderful new property associated with Bay Gardens Hotel and Bay Gardens Inn. Bay Garden Beach Resort is a small deluxe beachfront resort located on the most beautiful beach in St. Lucia and has a view of the Pitons. Excellent service fabulous pool and hot tub. Luxury facilities including large tile bathrooms with European fixtures.

Linda Rhodes

Ontario's Near...
Level Contributor
477 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

OOps! The Pitons are in Soufriere which is a fair bit south, closer to the international airport. You can't see the Pitons from Rodney Bay. You can see Pigeon Island with Fort Rodney and signal point.

Stamford
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

Hello,

No not an oops... you can view one of the Pitons from the beach at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. When you go out of the marina to the entrance of the bay you can see both. The very best views of the Pitons are from Soufriere. Also check them out from Jade Mountain or Anse Chastenet.

England
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bay Gardens "Beach Resort"

tothebeaches - you are talking about Bay Gardens Beach Resort in Rodney Bay? (that's the only one I know of). In which case you definitely cannot see the Pitons - no matter how far out of the bay you go. Take a look at a map of St Lucia (or at Google Earth) to see how impossible this would be.

Get answers to your questions about Gros Islet
Recent Conversations