We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not getting consistant rates for Stonefield!

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Not getting consistant rates for Stonefield!

Ohhh my goodness!! I have been in contact with Stonefield Villas directly and also a travel agent. It seems everytime I contact either of them I get a different rate. The other day the Premium Luxury villa for the anniversary package is XX dollars then a day later it goes up... today it went up again. We have our heart set on staying here, but I am very hesitant to actually book the room. I just dont know what to do! and of course like others have stated... you can't request a certain room but they sure as heck will charge you extra to book a room your not being quarenteed!!! ahhhrggh I need a vacation from planning :)

Central NJ
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Not getting consistant rates for Stonefield!

Boy, you've got THAT right. Or ... which fruit should I add to the blender for my next frozen rum drink. HaHa

Powell, Ohio
Level Contributor
98 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Not getting consistant rates for Stonefield!

Have a wonderful trip! I look forward to reading your review!

13. Re: Not getting consistant rates for Stonefield!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Soufriere