We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive at Jade Mountain

Alexandria, KY
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
all inclusive at Jade Mountain

DoeI usually only doing all inclusives when going on vacation out of the states because i don't even really like to think about money. I do that enough when I am at home. So I was wondering does the all inclusive at Jade Mountain include everything such as room service, all meals, snacks and all alcoholic beverages? I also thought I have read in some posts that it only included wine by the glass and NO champagne? I do NOT like any wine but love champagne. This would be a bummer. Does anyone know that has visited?

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: all inclusive at Jade Mountain

Check out our review of Jade:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147345-d623…

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: all inclusive at Jade Mountain

I don't know for 100% but I would expect your all-inclusive to probably include sparkling wine, not champagne. By champagne I mean the real french deal - wine produced in the Champagne region which does come with a hefty price tag. If you are ok with spumantos, cavas and schlumbergers, then you will be ok. Why don't you email the resort? I would be curious to hear their answer as well.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,679 posts
256 reviews
3. Re: all inclusive at Jade Mountain

Hi, we were on the AI package for our one day stay last year and champagne was not included. We are considering AI again this year for our 3-day stay as it will be much cheaper than paying as you go. The 20% tax and service, as in all resorts, does add up.

4. Re: all inclusive at Jade Mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2010, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Soufriere