We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jalousie Plantation - Choice Luxury Villas?

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Jalousie Plantation - Choice Luxury Villas?

We are planning a trip to Jalousie in December for our wedding. We will be booking one of the luxury villas, but we would like to find a villa where the patio and plunge pool are out of view from the neighboring villas. While we are at our villa, we would like to create an atmosphere where it feels like we have the view of the pitons and ocean all to ourselves. I have read in the some of the forums and reviews that the patios, plunge pools, and outside showers for some of the villas are not so private. Does anybody have recommendations of a specific villa or block of villas that meet these specifications?

Thanks!

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jalousie Plantation - Choice Luxury Villas?

We stayed in an older Villa in 2008. Villa 314 has NO trees in front of the private plunge pool and the view is totally unobstructed. The Villa is situated very private. It sticks out on the mountain so if you are out in the water 314 and 503 directly above it are the only villas you can see on the mountain. Because 314 is mid mountain the views are spectacular. I loved waking up every morning and drinking a pot of tea while I sat by the plunge pool and watched the boats come into the bay. Our pool was very warm as it go the full afternoon sun, but it was shaded in the morning. I loved the charm of the old villa

2. Re: Jalousie Plantation - Choice Luxury Villas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2010, 08:16