We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

Caribbean
Level Contributor
37 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

Has anyone booked one of the Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo trips where you stay 4 days at Jade Mountain (or Anse Chastanet) and then spend 3 or 4 days at Sandals?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,611 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

I have never booked a package that went from one of those resorts to Sandals, however I have stayed at all of the above. While I enjoyed out time at the different Sandals on-island, for luxury and romance, Jade and Anse Chastenet have them beat hands down. We have stayed in the Millionaire Suites and the Rondevals with butler service, etc and enjoyed them immensely. However, once we stayed at Jade, luxury and service was redefined. The AI is great at Sandals, as is the "Stay at 1, play at 3" for dining options, we just found the level of service and the food to be immensely better at Jade. For comparable prices between the highest class of room and service and the rooms at Jade, we would go with Jade again and again. The views, the service, the food and those amazing rooms with the pools and the views - damn!

Caribbean
Level Contributor
37 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

So sounds like Jade is the way to go. Were there many children there?

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,513 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

no children are allowed at Jade as far as I know. The rooms and layout are not suitable, nor is the concept.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,611 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

there were no children at Jade, they do not allow children under the age of 15 and to be honest - the resort is not the type that would attract families with teenagers. I have never seen "kids" there.

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

Are there any public areas other than the restaurant at JM? Seems to me that if not - as pointed out above it wouldn't be the right place to stay with any chids even a 15 year old! I know that you can use the beach at AC but where else would they entertain themselves?

6. Re: Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet combo package?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Soufriere