We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
3,653 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Hi, just in case this gets lost in the other post, can someone tell me if this cruise is only for the patrons of the Hotel? We aren't staying there but this looks fantastic and we'd like to reserve a couple of spots on the boat when we come down in November. Thanks

Cape Cod, MA
Level Contributor
300 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Karrieb,

I think you can because we met people staying at another villa near us who booked the sunset cruise through AC. Also, if you're looking for something to do during the afternoon, you can tour Jade Mountain Resort at 2:00. All you have to do is be at the AC/JM security office by the gate at 1:45. Of course, double check when you get there to make sure this tour is still available in November. We planned to do this but simply ran out of time! :)

Boston
Level Contributor
3,653 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

OK, thanks Jayne. We saw the Youtube video and fell in love with it immediately so hopefully we can book it

Charlton...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Hi Jayne,

Just read about your wonderful trip to the Treehouse. I'm so glad you enjoyed! We had conversed a bit last year when you were planning your trip. We'll be heading down next week for our third visit and bringing another couple with us. Can't wait!

Cape Cod, MA
Level Contributor
300 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Hi jte35, I remember you! Where are you staying this time?

Enjoy every moment, I'm so happy for you! :)

Charlton...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Hi Jayne,

We will be going back to the TH. Our friends will staying at THII.

This is their first time, so we're looking forward to showing them all the sites.

I enjoyed reading about your trip and glad you had such a good time.

Cape Cod, MA
Level Contributor
300 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Wow, what great time you're all going to have!! :)

Thanks for the compliment, so easy to write a report report when we're talking the Treehouse and St. Lucia!!

Cape Cod, MA
Level Contributor
300 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

Oops, meant to say trip report.....

8. Re: Can non hotelers book the Jazzy Cruise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 06:42