We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
austin
1 post
Save Topic
Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

We want to relax, do some adventure seeking, be pampered. Debating on Tikaye or Anse Chastanet. Also, is the romance package worth it at AC?

1. Re: Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2012, 12:28
Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,419 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

I would also choose Anse Chastanet if your budget allows. Unique property with two beautiful beaches, good food and close proximity to the Pitons and lots of other attractions.

England, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

We are going here on Tuesday! Am so excited for two wks all inclusive,I can tell you about it when we are back if you wish.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

my vote is also for Anse Chastanet - luxurious, unique and a fabulous location

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,696 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

I would throw in a 5th vote for AC - can't beat the location, the proximity to the Pitons and other sights of Soufriere,more beaches, more restaurant choices at resort- AC all the way.

Enjoy!

Edited: 21 July 2012, 18:00
essex
Level Contributor
488 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

Anse chastenet

7. Re: Debating on honeymooning at TiKaye or Anse Chastanet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2013, 10:15