We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jade Mountain Dinner Attire

Boston...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Jade Mountain Dinner Attire

My husband and I are going to Jade mountain this week & I understand that the attire is 'smart casual'. Is it appropriate to wear nice cotton sundresses and flip flops to dinner? Can my husband wear shorts and a button down? We have stayed in 5 star resorts before, and shorts & dresses with flip flops were appropriate, but I just want to make sure before I start to pack! Thank you for any feedback or help!

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,609 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jade Mountain Dinner Attire

Nice/dressy sundresses with dressy sandal or pretty flip flops would be fine - no beach flips or beach type shoes though. As for gentlemen, dress shorts and polo with nice sandals would be Ok, but also somewhat the minority, in our experience. Most men have been in khaki/Docker type pants and shoes - boat shoes or dressier shoes, polos/collar short sleeve, etc. Most people dress a bit for dinner, but you will not be turned away if he is in dress shorts and nice sandals - no flip flops or beach type shoes though.

Hope that helps. Enjoy your visit - Jade is simply fantastic!

Boston...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jade Mountain Dinner Attire

Thank you for your response, it was super helpful! We had a wonderful time & will be returning!

3. Re: Jade Mountain Dinner Attire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Soufriere