We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bethpage, New York
Level Contributor
322 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in June

Hello,

I am planning on going in mid June to Soufriere. This is the rainy season, correct? How rainy is rainy? I dont mind a shower or two a day, but if there is a potential wash out weather, I will rebook for May.

thank you!

Chicago Burbs, IL
Destination Expert
for Soufriere
Level Contributor
3,312 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather in June

US News travel has a short but sweet overview on the Best Times to Visit St. Lucia, that I happen to agree with all points made.....weather, prices, etc!

"The best time to visit St. Lucia is between May and June"

travel.usnews.com/St_Lucia/When_To_Visit/

tripadvisor.com/…45722428

PS~ "potential wash out weather"

With the fact that weather these days... is totally unpredictable, you can have a wash out any month of the year, here, there or anywhere ;-)

cheshire
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather in June

We have been in June the last 2 years and have had very good weather. There were a few thunder storms in the evening but these were no problem. The exception was depature day last year, it rained heavily all day and prevented the incoming flight from landing, 3 hour delay and missed connection. One unexpected advantage to winter was an extra hour of daylight.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather in June

I frequently go out in June. The weather will be hot and humid. You will get sun, clouds, rain, sun and the occasional thunderstorm. We love it!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
107 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather in June

Hello,

We're coming this June. Wondering how the weather was for you last June?

cheshire
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather in June

We had excellent weather in June 2013 so we are going again on June 5 2014.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather in June

same here. Going out mid-June and can't wait!

17. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:29