We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sugar Beach Cottage Recommendations

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sugar Beach Cottage Recommendations

Hello,

We are considering doing our honeymoon at Sugar Beach next April.

Does anyone have a recommendation on which Luxury Cottage we should ask for (assuming it's available)? I understand that either a ocean or mountain view can be requested. Mountain view better?

Many thanks!

Kevin.

UK
Level Contributor
67 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sugar Beach Cottage Recommendations

We emailed the resort in advance wit our request and ended up with a wonderful villa in the 600's, if you have a villa I would suggest that the higher the better seemed to be a good rule of thumb. I can't advise on Sugarmill rooms but they all appeared to face the same way. If a beachfront cottage they are all next to each other, asking for an end cottage may reduce any likelihood of privacy invasions... To be honest we spent so little time in the room it probably will not mater too much what you end up with. An amazing resort and some lovely staff that will do anything to make your stay everything you want it to be.

Enjoy your trip!!!

2. Re: Sugar Beach Cottage Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 05:17