We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good restaurants

italy
4 posts
Save Topic
good restaurants

I've learned that it is quite impossible to have an "all inclusive" vacation on the island... so I' would like to know where I can go for dinner. ( my hotel is close to baye longue) anu suggestion?

p.s. could you please specify what kind of food I can find? thanks!!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,138 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good restaurants

Check here for restaurants in your area. You could also go to Marigot.

http://www.sxm-lowlands.com/restaurants.html

You will find just about any kind of food you desire here.

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good restaurants

There are many good restaurants in Marigot also.

and The Marina Royal there is filled with restaurants.

st-maarten-info.com/St-Maarten-Restaurants/s…

Italy
Level Contributor
100 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good restaurants

Its funny we almost have the same user name, and are from the same country too. (I am an American living in Italy.)

There are all types of restaurants on SXM and really good ones too, we have never had a bad meal on the island. Since the Euro is

33 % stronger than the dollar we can have a good meal for less than what we pay for it at home. Remember to bring Dollars from home as there are many 1 euro to 1 dollar restaurants if you pay cash. The only thing that is more expensive in restaurants is the wine list. At home you can get a good bottle of wine for 15/20 euros in SXM expect to pay 30/45 euro for a similar bottle..

4. Re: good restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 02:19