We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Domaine de Lonvilliers advise

Level Contributor
488 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Le Domaine de Lonvilliers advise

We're use to all inclusive resorts and are ready to try a different vacation on an island where we feel safe to explore. We love great food, nice clean accomodations, use to a larger resort with a quiet pool,activities and great beaches. We also like to go somewhere quiet at the end of the day to read (adult only resorts have been enjoyable lately).

Any information on this property would be appreciated. Is there an all-inclusive meal option? Is it even worth it if there is? Where is the property located in terms of daily excursions and access to different beaches? How would you rate the beach?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,063 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Domaine de Lonvilliers advise

Kawag,

I do not have any first hand knowledge of the Cottages, other than what I have heard over the years. It is supposed to be nice, the beach in Anse MArcel is georgeous. However it is remote and the hill to get to it is scary to some filks. We have never driven it. I do not believe there in AI option.

I've sent you a PM

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,560 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Domaine de Lonvilliers advise

The hotel is now the Radisson. Not sure if it is completed construction and oopen for business at this time.

The Cottages are timeshare and not affiliated with the hotel but most likely arrangements will be made for the timeshare members to use the hotel facilities for a fee.

www.radisson.com/offers/2130890?s_cid=PT3446

Some other AI resorts are:

Sonesta Maho

Sonesta Great Bay

Divi Little Bay

Le Flamboyant

Mercure Simpson Bay

Renting a car is mandatory if you want to visit other beaches, shop in the towns, etc.,no matter where you stay.

With well over 300 restaurants and bars this is not a big AI Island.

Have a good vacation.

3. Re: Le Domaine de Lonvilliers advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 19:16