We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for One Night?

Ontario
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for One Night?

My husband and I booked our flight today and added one day to the beginning for a better price, thinking it was worth a longer vacation to pay for one night in a hotel. Our condo isn't available until the day after we are arriving. However it turns out that booking one night in a hotel is either impossible (3 night minimums) or very expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,875 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for One Night?

http://www.theroyalturtle.net/Rooms.html

This is a B&B, full American breakfast with room rate. Near the airport. Limited parking. Turtle Pier restaurant/bar on site.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,667 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for One Night?

Also check out the Turquoise Shell Inn in Simpson Bay. www.tshellinn.com

We have enjoyed a very nice stay there.

Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for One Night?

where were you looking? which resort?

we are staying at wyndham sapphire in cupecoy and had to book an extra night, because we arent arriving until the day after check in, due to sold out flights on nov 1st. We had no problem booking one extra night.

Nash.Tn
Level Contributor
277 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for One Night?

Hi ,when are you leaving? The Westin is advertising a $114/night special---now thru Dec,08

Ontario
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel for One Night?

Thanks to everyone. Our extra night would be Feb. 27. Too bad about the Westin special being over - it looks very nice. We are staying on the French side starting Feb. 28. I tried to book and the Turquoise Shell however they have no availability. I also tried booking with the Royal Turtle but their system would not take my reservation, so I have e-mailed them. If they are not available we may try the Horny Toad. We are hoping to keep it under $200US. How much is the Sapphire per night? I am thinking that was one of the ones out of our budget, as most of the large ones were. Hopefully one pans out soon, because everything else is in place. I guess if all else fails we will have to go for a more expensive room because it is high season.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,875 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel for One Night?

OK, I have another choice for you -

wheretostay.com/caribbean/stmaarten/property…

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,875 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel for One Night?

....and one more....

http://www.azuresxm.com/

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,667 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel for One Night?

Not positive about the one night, but try Les Balcons.

www.lesbalcons.com

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel for One Night?

You can try Mercure Simson Beach. I stayed there for one night. Booking through Accor website I got a rate of 99 euro. Hotel was very decent and clean, rather basic amenities in the rooms. It has a nice pool and internet access and it is stone throw away from Marigot.

Ontario
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel for One Night?

Thanks to all, we now have a room booked for that night!

Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten