We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson St. Martin Resort.

Toronto
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson St. Martin Resort.

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows whether the Radisson in St. Martin has a Kid's Club. I e-mailed the hotel, but have not received a reply. Thanks.

copper000
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

Wondering about this too - Any insight?

Toronto
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

They never did get back to me. However their web-page now states that they do. I will be calling them so I'll ask and let you know. When are you

thinking of going?

copper000
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

Hi -

Thanks for the response.

We're booked for Feb 17-24 so there's no turning back now! Very excited.

We went several years ago to Le Meridian and thought it was great. I'm assuming this time will be even better. We have a 10mo and a 7yo, so I'm just hoping Radisson will have some kids activities.

Toronto
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

I talked to the Front desk. There is a kids club. However, there is no kids pool. Just the big pool. We are not going till March 21st, haven't booked yet. Please let me know how you liked it afer your return. Thanks.

copper000
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

Will do - Thanks Maggie

Boston
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

Hi Maggie, Just returned from the Radisson this weekend. It's true they don't have a children's pool, however, the large pool has a zero entry on one side so it would be perfect for small children. Also, the beach is very calm and not a problem for children. The staff is great and will go to any lengths to accommodate your requests. I've seen complaints about the service but ywe found the staff to be very friendly. You get back what you give out!!

Have a great trip!

Toronto
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

I really appreciate the info. I know that some people just like to complain. How were the rooms and the food, if you don't mind me asking?

Boston
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

We stayed on the top floor on the marina side. We liked the view of the marina better than the garden. There are no oceanfront rooms as the buildings are set back from the beach. The room was spacious and had sleep # beds and flat panel TV (with Nickolodean and Disney channels) and a nice balcony. The bathroom is large enough but only one sink and a rather high soaking tub...children will need help getting in and out. Also, no grab bars on the wall so I was really careful getting in and out myself!! Breakfast is buffet with many choices of fresh fruit and juices, pastry and breads, cold cuts, cereal, hot buffet and omelets or eggs cooked to order. The only fault I could find with breakfast was that the hot water for tea was never really hot enough. I don't really know whether they have a children's menu for lunch and dinner or not. They do have a burger on the menu for lunch and club sandwiches with fries etc. At night there were two restaurants...C Le Restaurant and Le Marche. The first night we ate at Le Marche which seemed like the most casual of the two. It is kind of like a buffet set-up. Each adult must choose two stations and children much choose one. I felt it was a disappointment as it cost us $55.00 for pizza and salad for the two of us. You can get pizza with room service for a much better price. It also was not very good. Remember everything is in Euros not dollars. The other restuarant is much nicer and food very good although I never saw children there at night. You should rent a car for the many other choices there are on the island and also many supermarkets that are well stocked.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

We are planning to stay at the Radisson next month. Did you have a Superior or Deluxe room? Do you know what the difference between them is ( not in proce but actual difference). We will only be there 4 nights and are planning to take a taxi to Grand Case or other areas for dinner at least 2 of those nights. Do you think that is a problem to/from the hotel? Thanks for any info!

Boston
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Radisson St. Martin Resort.

No problem gettng to Grand Case at all. I'm sure the hotel will get you a cab and it is only a ten minute ride. I don't know the difference in the two catagories of rooms....I do know we spent only a few hours in the room a day...on the beach all day and out at night. I would book a superior room and upgrade when I arrived if it was not to my liking. The hotel is not full what with the economy and the fact that the hotel is new so you should have no problem upgrading.