We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet service at Pelican resort

NY
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
internet service at Pelican resort

Is there internet service at the Pelican? Hope so Im bringing my computer. Need to do some work, YUK

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet service at Pelican resort

Yes there is. Works well too.

Georgia
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: internet service at Pelican resort

I posted on this same subject, and am very confused. The last poster on this thread told me too that there is high speed and it's free w/ password. However, I 'chatted' online w/ someone representing the resort (from their website), and she told me (twice) that it's dial up and there is a fee.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: internet service at Pelican resort

We used it last year and it was free and high speed. They give you a pass word that changes weekly. Maybe that changed with the new resort manager but I dought it.

Georgia
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: internet service at Pelican resort

I hope you're right. I'm surprising my husband with this trip, and because he doesn't know to play for 4 days off from work - he'll need to take his laptop and work a little each day.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: internet service at Pelican resort

On the same beach area as Pelicans, Toppers by the Sea on the Flamingo side has free wireless. What a way to work with the beach right in front of you and a drink in your hand. Maybe a cuban too. Cigar that is.

Georgia
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: internet service at Pelican resort

OK, now that's good news too! Are they open for breakfast? He likes to work in the morning.

7. Re: internet service at Pelican resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin