We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Beach Paradise in St Martin

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Beach Paradise in St Martin

Does anyone have any experience renting Ocean Beach paradise? I am renting one of the houses owned by the same owner and wanted to get any feedback on this property or the owner.

Thanks

ST

New Jersey
Level Contributor
26 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Beach Paradise in St Martin

I'm disappointed you haven't received any response to your inquiry about Hans as I have been communicating with him about possibly renting Ocean Beach Paradise in August for our family vacation. Hopefully, someone will have some insight or past experience dealing with him. I am a little nervous only because we have never rented directly from an owner before (and, being outside the US), what protection is there after you hand over your money?

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,929 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Beach Paradise in St Martin

i am sorry but I do not know who you are referring to?

perhaps more information on the location and the owner's full name would help.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
26 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Beach Paradise in St Martin

I'm sorry but I thought you were referring to renting a house on St Martin (Dawn Beach) which is named Ocean Beach Paradise?

Houston
Level Contributor
9 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Beach Paradise in St Martin

NJ Family Traveler,

Any luck with any feedback on Hans and Ocean Beach Paradise? We too are looking at renting this property in July. We would be very interested if you have heard anything. I'll let you know if I do.

Thanks,

Steve

5. Re: Ocean Beach Paradise in St Martin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten