We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Palms?

New York
2 posts
Save Topic
Royal Palms?

Need to know if this is a decent NICE resort...or not. Have read mixed reviews making me uncertain. Looking for a nicely furnished 2 br unit with a nice pool close to shopping and dining. Thanks :)

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,949 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Palms?

http://www.wyndham-vacations.com/resorts.html

Check the official RCI retqail rental site for discounted timeshare rentals. Rates are per unit, per week.

We have used them for Sint Maarten, Aruba & Florida in the past and highly recommend them to you.

No membership or timeshare presentation required.

Let me know if you see something you like.

Mentioned in this post
Sint Maarten
Sint Maarten
St Martin / St Maarten
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Florida
Florida
United States
St Martin / St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Palms?

You can also try looking at Ray's Sint Maarten Rental Weeks website. Many choices there as well.

www.sintmaartenrentalweeks.com

Ray, who runs the website is also very helpful. If you have any questions, he'll be there to help.

Mentioned in this post
Sint Maarten
Sint Maarten
St Martin / St Maarten
Fairfield...
Level Contributor
122 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Palms?

I stayed at Royal Palm last summer and our room looked like 1988 in decor but was great. We saw our neighbors who had a beautiful remodeled unit. OVerall the hotel is great, the location is to die for and the view from the balconies facing the ocean- makes you want to come back for more! It is totally decent and worth all the pennies

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Palms?

the Royal Palm is a very nice resort, located in Simpson bay near restaurants etc.

I am sure you would like it there.

Mentioned in this post
Simpson Bay
Simpson Bay
St Martin / St Maarten
Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Palms?

I don't know what 1988 decor looks like but all rooms at the Royal Palm were completly remodeled last year and are very, very nice inside. You would be very happy at the RP. You can also use the Flamingo property which is a sister resort if you are staying at the RP. A free water taxi connects the two.

Flamingo has two bed villa lock outs. If your going in July for week 28 PM me, as I can help you for the Flamingo two bed.

6. Re: Royal Palms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten