We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Elevator

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
188 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Elevator

I have been meaning to tell everyone that the elevator at the Flamingo Resort has been fully repaired and is working perfectly. There was no noisy construction whatsoever when we were there, June 27-July 4. There was a lot of painting going on but it did not bother us at all.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,413 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Elevator

They were working on the one elevater in May and are supposed to repair the elevater closer to the point after the first one is finished.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
188 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Elevator

Maybe that is why the elevator in the main lobby was not being used at all? I really don't know. We never tried using it and never saw anyone using it but there were no "out of use" signs. The one we used was in the parking garage by the laundry-mat.

tjackso
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Elevator

Thanks Cinderbug! We'll be heading to SXM in 2 days!! Your birthday, of course!

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,413 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Elevator

The one in the lobby only goes up to the meeting room above the main reservation floor. The one in the garage was the one being worked on in May. Glad to see it done as now they will repair the one closer to the point units. Horray, horray.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
188 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo Elevator

So jealous that you are going to SXM on my birthday! Have a Carib for me (if you are a beer drinker) and send us an update! Safe travels...

tjackso
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo Elevator

Will do! We are counting down the hours! :)

7. Re: Flamingo Elevator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2010, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten