Before I start, I want to thank everyone on this forum for their help in planning my trip :)
Weather: rained one full day. two days of scattered showers (mostly at night).. i got soaked walking back to my hotel from a restaurant :D
We rented a car from Hertz and drove to Grand Case Beach Club.
I was worried that we would get lost- and we did sometimes, but it was very easy to turn around and find our way to our destination.
We booked a day trip on a catamaran to Anguilla and Tintamarre through our hotel. The company was Scooby Too, but we went on catamaran named Scooby Free. It rained occasionally on that day.
1. My favorite of all of the restaurants we tried was SPIGA!!!!!!!! OMG, food was soooooo incredible! We had beef carpaccio- it had a drizzle of truffle oil..yum! Lobster ravioli with vanilla bean sauce was incredible! My main dish was a beef ragu with mushrooms and tomatoes. Oh, I'm craving it right now! Prices were very reasonable too, compared to other restaurants whose food wasn't as delicious
Dollar = Euros
2. Sky's the limit- cheap, strong alcoholic drinks. Food was ok. I liked the side of spaghetti (which was really linguini) the best out of everything.
3. Auberge something... a bit pricy, and the food was good
4. California... food was pretty good- just good- not excellent. I loved the decor of the restaurant.
5. Sunset Cafe at GCBC- absolutely loved the gorgeous view of the beach. Food was great.
Beaches we loved: Pinel Island & Baie Rouge.
Snorkeling wasn't great. (I'm comparing it to Hawaii and Maldives). There were a few fish here and there. But we did see a huge manta ray swim right next to us in the shallow end in Anguilla. It freaked me out!!!