We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pineapple Pete's

Chester, NJ
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pineapple Pete's

Will be in St Marteen starting October 10. Any feedback regarding Pineapple Pete's is appreciated. I have heard good things but have no personal familiarity.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,367 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pineapple Pete's

Quite good food, reasonable prices and excellent service. Live music every nite. We highly recommend PP's!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pineapple Pete's

One of our fave's.........I can taste the lobster therimdor now!

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,235 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pineapple Pete's

Rum Jumbie shrimp at PP. GOOOOOD...........

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pineapple Pete's

I agree w/all of the above. The service is outstanding too.

St. Maarten-St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pineapple Pete's

We also go to Pineapple Petes at least once a trip. It's like going to a TGIF but with better food. The food choices are plentiful and the service is usually very quick and with a smile. I assume that the owners knew what they were doing when they began this place...heard all the complaints from tourists about other restaurants and then when ahead and made a place that has something for everyone and service with a smile. I believe you'll like it. There are also a few pool tables to enjoy while waiting for the food. We've done that as well.

OIB, NC
Level Contributor
725 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pineapple Pete's

Have only been there for lunch.

Love the crab stuffed shrimp!

Watch out for the spicy wrap thing--4 alarm fire!

7. Re: Pineapple Pete's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2010, 05:25