We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nasa Car Rental, Philipsburg

Fredericopolis...
1 post
Save Topic
Nasa Car Rental, Philipsburg

Cars from the famous Kenny's are not available at the cruise ship terminal but he recommends Nasa Car Rental at 11C Juancho Yrausquin Boulevard, Philipsburg.

1. Has anyone had experience with this company?

2. Is it difficult to do a petrol full-up in Philipsburg before returning a rental vehicle, given the number of people trying to do the same thing at the same time?

3. Do gas stations take Canadian credit cards? (We've had some difficulty in the US.)

thanks for your advice

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nasa Car Rental, Philipsburg

Cars from the famous Kenny's are not available at the cruise ship terminal but he recommends Nasa Car Rental at 11C Juancho Yrausquin Boulevard, Philipsburg.

1. Has anyone had experience with this company?

I have never heard of them but, if Kenny's recommended them, I am sure they are fine.

2. Is it difficult to do a petrol full-up in Philipsburg before returning a rental vehicle, given the number of people trying to do the same thing at the same time?

It's no problem.

3. Do gas stations take Canadian credit cards? (We've had some difficulty in the US.)

I do not know , sorry.

thanks for your advice

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,215 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nasa Car Rental, Philipsburg

It's been our experience that the gas stations accept only cash.

USA
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nasa Car Rental, Philipsburg

I found that the major name stations take cards.

davenport, iowa
Level Contributor
189 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nasa Car Rental, Philipsburg

We rented an ATV last year from NASACAR and had a great experience with them....we plan on renting another ATV from them this year while we are on a land vacation in St. Maarten. There is a gas station across the street from their business and we had no problem filling up with gas before returning the ATV. We used a card at the pump to gas up, so I don't believe that would be a problem for you. Have fun!!

5. Re: Nasa Car Rental, Philipsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2010, 06:20